Saturday, November 24, 2012

Reece's Pieces.....

Couldn't help the title. Reece is a senior at Randolph HS, where he's in the band, an athletic trainer, and very intelligent to boot. His plans after college is to be a doctor. His mom says he the verbal Macgyver of the family (he can finnagle his way to just about anything). When Reece and his brother Wyatt came to us we started with brother portraits. I had an idea, so we went with it. It involved a trampoline (you'll have to see the pics, they are hilariously cool). Reece plays the drums in the band so we did some images with that too. We moved on and did the ER doctor images, then finished up with his skateboard attire. The images turned out really cool, so I'm hoping that he and the fam will like 'em. I have no doubts that Reece will be seeing his patients in the future. Click here to see some more images on our site, and here to watch a short video from the session. As always, enjoy.....

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like the ER pictures but his name is spelled REECE not with an S !

Reece Gindhart said...

I think these turned out amazing!

Anonymous said...

I have known Reece for his entire life, and he has always thought he was pretty fly. Personally, I never saw it until I saw these pics. You did a really great job of capturing his character, and I love all the pics!

Anonymous said...

Awesome Pics!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!

Anonymous said...

Reece looks so mature in these photos!

Andrea said...

You did a great job of capturing Reece's spirit!

Joan G said...

OMG I can not believe how grown up he is! Love the ER pics best Reece!!

Paul Dugan said...

You still look good on that skate board!

Mr. McLaughlin said...

Reece, I truly enjoyed the image of you and Wyatt jumping. I also appreciated the picture at the stadium, especially the reflection of your hand on the drum. Good Luck in the hospital endeavor.