Friday, June 14, 2013

A Girl and Her Grandpa....

Lilly brought her grandpa out to the studio last week to pick up her portrait order. Her grandpa is into photography, so he wanted to "tag along" to meet us. Lilly spoke highly of us, so who wouldn't want to meet us (hehehehehe, purely a joke). Jim is a down-to-earth, physically fit, authentic person. He just has this personna that needed to be captured. I'm passionate about photography, so I pursued the opportunity and last Sunday, was awarded the privilege of photographing him and Lilly. Life is too short not to pursue your goals, follow your dreams, and fulfill your destiny. Some times you just have to ask. The images turned out fantastic, and I satisfied my photographic appetite (need to create) for the day. Leave a comment and let me know what you think.... Enjoy.

No comments: