Sunday, June 02, 2013

Mademoiselle "Krischin"...

... will be a senior at JM this coming school year. The reason for the title is because her name is Christian, but many people want to call her Kristen, Christine, Christina, etc... So she says if she could spell her name differently, she'd spell it like the title. I've had the privilege of having her in class for two years now, and I must say she is one of the most enjoyable people I've ever met. She's extremely intelligent, very respectful (rare in young people these days), ambitious, disciplined, and most importantly, sees humor in my jokes ;) . When people say someone is beautiful, most of the time they are talking about external qualities, but when I say beautiful I mean someone's internal qualities match or surpass their external qualities. Christian is truly a beautiful young lady. I haven't even mentioned her talent as a dancer (well maybe you got that from the image below), but she's the Colonel of the JM Dollie Dance Team (for the 2nd straight year, something very uncommon). And can she dance? You betcha.... She's truly blessed with creative ability. She'll be our 2nd Rep for JM this school year. Of all the Reps we've ever had, Christian will be one that was handpicked based on her character, among other reasons.... A few more images on our site. You'll be seeing more of her in the future....

No comments: