Monday, September 16, 2013

Bethany the Marine Biologist...

came back for her "in the water" portraits (ideas I had for her). After capturing some images in the studio, we went out to the pool. We had a fun time, and came back with some compelling images. When I watched the video, I got goose bumps. I mean, it's so satisfying when attempting to capture someone's personality, you come away with something like this. I mean knowing that I'm making a small impact in the lives of these seniors that come to us is so intrinsically rewarding. Bethany is a special young lady, really special. When I look at the world and see all of the decline in behavior, technology busting at the seams, and lack of respect for God, it's so refreshing to be able to do what I do. Bethany is going to make a difference in the world, or as the video states, she's gonna leave her mark. The world is definitely a better place because of her presence. Anyway, you can see a few more images of her on our site, and by all means, check out the short video about her... As always, leave us a comment and tell us what you think. Enjoy.....

No comments: