Saturday, September 07, 2013

Miss Bethany...

I've had the privilege of knowing Bethany for 3 years now. I had her in class the last two years. I must of done something right because she came to us for her senior portraits. Bethany is a Senior at JM. She plans on studying marine biology in college and then hopefully becoming a seal trainer, turtle researcher, or underwater world professor. She is also talented with the camera (I wonder where she learned that?). Anyway, Bethany is a joy to be around, very down-to-earth, extremely intelligent, and very, very sweet. She'll be coming back to help create an underwater image that's gonna knock your socks off (well, hopefully at least untie your shoes). So you'll have to check back in a few weeks. Here's a short video from the session, and click here to see more images of her on the site.
I'm starting a new part of the "CK High School Senior Portraits" Experience. This will allow you to get to know our seniors a little more. They have so much to contribute to the world. Bethany is the first.

Favorite quote “The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever.” –Jacques Yves Cousteau
Favorite Song - My favorite song would have to be, “Don’t you ”by Simple Minds
Plans for next yearMy plan is to attend Texas A&M at Galveston for college, hopefully start saving the turtles and whales!
If you could have dinner with someone (past or present) who would you choose? Why? I would have dinner with my dad because no matter how close I am with my mom, I will always be daddy’s little girl and I love our time spent together. He has always supported my choices and has blessed me with so many experiences. I love him very much.
What do you think people will remember most about you? I think that people will remember me for being such a hardworking person, who is determined to achieve her goals.
If you could have one wish, what would it be? If I could have one wish it would be to swim with a whale shark.
If you could do one thing to impact the world, what would you do? If I could impact the world in one way, I would definitely try to get people to understand how beautiful our oceans, the creatures that live there, and the habitat are. I would want to make a difference in the underwater world, by educating and informing people about marine mammals and strive to protect their habitat ultimately.

As always, tell us what you think in the comments section. Enjoy....

15 comments:

Chris Canales said...

Beautiful pictures sweetie!!!!

M.Barrientos said...

Love the picture. Very beautiful

Pita Canales said...

Beautiful pictures, Bethany!! I love the different settings and your smile!

Unknown said...

So pretty! Love them all but think the ones in the red dress are my favorite. Have a great senior year, you deserve it!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos Bethany. May you have a wonderful Senior Year. Lots of Love~Yvette Castillo

Anonymous said...

Pictures are as beautiful as you Bethany. They all show your down to earth personality and has all the natural background in which you love to be in. May your Senior year be as wonderful as these pictures. God bless you!

Anonymous said...

Nice pics

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures Bethany. I hope you have a wonderful senior year!!!

Ruby

mary said...

Love the pics Bethany!!! :) Mary

Melissa said...

I love the pictures of you reading you look so beautiful! Pink is your color!

Jane said...

Bethany you look absolutely gorgeous in your pics your so photogenic!

Anonymous said...

My comment: awww Bethany you look beautiful. These pictures capture your personality perfectly. You have grown up to be such an amazing young woman and your mommy is very lucky. We love you lots your Maui family.

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures of a wonderful daughter. All my love.
Charles Iannello

Denise Iannello said...

Thank you Mr & Mrs Slate, y'all did an awesome job and your water ideas came out amazing! Can't wait to come and pick out my favorite pictures! Thank you for taking the time to help celebrate this special moment with Bethany and our family! - Denise

Denise Iannello said...

Thank y'all for taking the time to view and comment on Bethany's senior photos.