Tuesday, October 20, 2015

The Real Deal... San Antonio High School Senior Portraits

Kalli comes to us from FBA (First Baptist Academy). She is the complete package. What I mean when I say that is this: She's easy on the eyes (beautiful), very intelligent (brains), athletic (coordinated), very social, and most importantly, she knows her place in this world. Kalli isn't one to stay silent. She's definitely not afraid to speak her mind. That's one reason we get along so well, is because we are so much alike. I'm just a little more fermented than her. Kalli was a blast to work with. There's never a dull moment with her. Her energetic and out-going personality sucks you right in. Oh, did I mention the her sharp sense of humor? She understands my jokes, hehehehe. Anyway, the session was fun and we all had a good time. Kalli, you are a very special young lady. The sky is the limit for you. I don't know if the world is ready for your larger-than-life personality, but with the Lord's guidance, you will make an impact that will be seen throughout eternity. Hope you had as much fun during the session as we did. See more of her here (a short video link is also on our website).

No comments: