Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Miss Enthusiastic - San Antonio Central Texas High School Senior Portraits

Keely is a senior at Randolph HS. She is also one of our 2016 senior models. She is an energetic, intelligent, joyful, and an outgoing young lady. She does just about everything at her school (track, tennis, student council to name a few). If I used one word to describe her I would use enthusiastic. Everything about her is happy, exciting, fun, and genuine. Her extroverted personality wins your attention every time. She wants to travel the world, and own her own business someday. Her dream is to become a professional model. Whatever she ends up doing, people around her will enjoy her presence daily. During the session for one of her outfits she chose her dance outfit. Irish dancing is her specialty (you don't see that every day). She did these jumps and leaps and for a second I thought I was watching PBS. Anyway, the session went smoothly and I had so much fun. Keely, where ever you end up, if it's settled down raising a family, or traveling the world, I know this for sure: you will enhance everyone's life you come in contact with. You just have this magic personality that edifies and entertains others around you. You've been a joy to work with and I look forward to watching your life span out. You can see more of her here and here (our website).

No comments: