Sunday, April 05, 2009

Sara...

Sara is a senior at Steele HS. She’s an avid swimmer, and her mom thinks she can compete at the next level. She has a bubbly personality, and is full of smiles. Sara really liked the swing, and the creek (however, I’ve taken a leave of absence from there until my allergic reaction goes completely away… read previous blog entries for detailed information). Sara loves the computer and talking and texting on her cell phone. We started in the studio with a laptop. She then changed into her swimming shirt and letter jacket. We used the brick wall, I thought it would go well with her jacket (and it did). The light changed and it was time for the red dress and the swing. When she came out, I asked her what her name was again…. She looked at me thinking, “How could he forget my name already?” I quickly responded the reason I asked is ‘cause she didn’t look like the same person. Simply stunning would be adequate words to describe her. We had a blast on the swing. Walking back, I noticed the remnants of a spectacular sunset, so we quickly set up the strobe in the front yard. Sara was laughing, dancing (can-can), and just having a good time. We finished up inside with her swimming medals and close-ups. I think she’ll like the images. I have several favorites… More on the site… Enjoy…

No comments: