Monday, April 20, 2009

Natalie....

Natalie is a JM senior. She's in the top of her class, involved in STUCO, and also has a job to add to her involved "busyness". She seems very soft spoken, maybe it's just me, but she also has a genuine"ness" about her. If I could describe Natalie with one word, I'd have to use NATURAL. We rescheduled due to in climate weather, and got (yes, you guessed it) WIND. I'm slowly learning to curb my prejudice against Mother Nature's blustery billows. Natalie chose the perfect red patterned dress. It seemed to fit her personality and charm very well. We started with natural light (garage then inside the studio). Her black top went well with her look. Next came the perfect dress. We chose the brick of my MIL's house, then on to the her front yard. The images turned out fantabulous, some of my favorites this year. She then wore a cool white blouse and we finished up with that. I had a really good time working with Natalie. Occasionally, I would show her an image from the back of the camera and she would giggle, get excited, and smile like a child on Christmas morning. It really made me feel good and laugh. The images are out-of-this-world.... I hope she likes them as much as I do.... More on the site.... Enjoy.....


No comments: