Saturday, May 02, 2009

Liz...

Liz is a senior at JM. I had the privilege of having her in my class last year. It doesn’t seem real that it’s already time for her to graduate. Anyway, she is a very humorous and artistic young lady. If she could have lived in any decade in U.S. History, I think she would’ve lived in the Sixties. Of course, she will not agree, she’d rather have lived in Medieval times or maybe even the Renaissance Age. Most of her outfits were flutter or fluffy sleeves, tight midsection and very Groovy. Too bad I didn’t have any beads to hang in a doorway (hehehehe). We started down at the creek, then back to the Swing, out in the fields, then inside. Her mom put on some of her music, and BAM, she thought she was PINK (whoever that is). I think she had a really good time, she definitely kept me entertained the entire session. The images turned out wunderbar (is that how you spell it?). I think she’ll like ‘em, I really do…. More on the site… Enjoy….

No comments: