Sunday, May 03, 2009

Girlie Girl....

Jackie is a senior from JM. Even though I’ve never had her as a student, I’ve had some of her friends, so it’s like I know her (through them). Jackie is a girlie girl. She likes to shop, hang out with her friends, and of course look nice. She’s outgoing, fun, bold, and bubbly. The three outfits that she choose fit her well (very in style). Throughout the session we joked around and I told my cheesy jokes. When the smiles started to slip, I would just say, “Give me a June bug smile”; she would laugh every time. You see, June bug is our new code word to remind her of a story she told me about a friend of hers. I won’t get into details, but it was pretty funny. We started off the session in her jeans and fashiony top. The color almost matched the color of the barn so we started there. A change into a yellow top found us near the blooming cactus, some of my favorites. Finally, she changed into this coral dress. The color was remarkable. The swing, the field, some tall grass, and finally the hay barn finished things up. We had a great time and the images are even better. I hope she likes ‘em…. More on the web… Enjoy…...

No comments: