Thursday, March 18, 2010

Photogenic Allison....

Allison is a Senior at JM… I had the privilege of having her in one of my classes a few years ago (even though she probably said 20 words to me all year)…. She’s a natural beauty, fun, very photogenic, and absolutely loves America’s Top Model show (“give me that Tyra B look”) hehehehehe…. She wants to attend college and study interior design (it certainly beats serving chips and salsa ;) … Her fashion sense tells me that designing and creating would suit her well…. We started in the studio with the Dream light (by the way she's the first person to only jump once, she nailed it the first time, Yeah!), then did a couple of headshots… We then made it out to the swing, where I put everyone to work holding scrims and reflectors (thanks mom and sis’)…. Allison then changed into her white dress (for dad) and we photographed out front in the field of tiny white flowers… I think she really loved that part… we finished up outside with the car… I hope Allison had a good time, I know her sister was ready to leave (Erin, you’ll be coming back so you better be nice :) ….. just kidding…. The images turned out way cool, and I think she’ll be pleased…. I know I am… Click here to see some more images on the site, and here to watch a short video of the session…. Enjoy…

No comments: