Saturday, March 20, 2010

Simply Leslie....

Leslie is a Senior at JM… I’ve had the wonderful privilege of having her in two of my classes over the years… and she has shared many of her life’s experiences with me… She has to be one of the closest friendships I’ve ever had with some of my students… one that I know will last forever…. Leslie is sweet, simple, and cute as a button (pardon the old analogy)… Her smile can light up a room the minute she enters… She wants to become a teacher when she finishes school, most likely 3rd or 4th grade… We started inside with a low key setup… We got some great headshots of her…. We then made it out to the car, did some different angles and got some really fashiony, cool images… While we were out there, Leslie noticed a small patch (I do mean small) of bluebonnets on our property (unfortunately the section we planted hasn’t come up yet or at all this year)… so she quickly changed into her blue flowery dress and got some cute images there…. We then made it to the front yard and I think truly captured Leslie’s personality there…. She was playful and energetic and those images were my favorites from the session… I know she’ll love the images… They turned out fantabulous…. Click here to see a few from the session on the site, and here to watch a short video from the session…. Enjoy….

No comments: