Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Kathie....

is a senior at JM... I've had the privilege of having her in two of my classes... She's quiet, humble, a very caring person... Kathie is one of those very deserving persons that cares about what she does and puts others before herself... Imagine that, a teenager thinking of others? Anyway, we started in the studio taking the classic Cap and Gown image... we then borrowed our neighbor's property with a ton of light purple flowers... got some fantabulous images there, then we used the car with her black dress.... All of this in a matter of two hours (a record for us).... My wife commented on several of her images that they were her favorites from this entire year.... Kathie, you better like these or else.... or else I'll have to tell me wife that she has bad taste.... hehehehehe More images on the site.... Enjoy....

No comments: