Thursday, April 24, 2014

Little Miss Doctor....

Aundrea came to us from Brennan HS. She found us online. She wants to become a Dermatologist after her education is finished. Aundrea is classy, shy, disciplined, studious, and full of life. Her spontaneous personality really shined during the session. She loves New York, so of course, we had to incorporate that into her session, so we took a trip to Times Square all in a matter of minutes riding the magical PS bus. The one thing I'll remember about Aundrea is how close she is to her family. She's well-rounded, thanks to a great mom and dad. The images turned out fantabulous and we can only hope she thinks the same. More about her:

After graduation: Study Biology (PreMed) in College, and become a Doctor specializing in Dermatology
A Dinner Guest of her choice: My grandmother because I never met her
One Wish: to be fulfilled with and in everything I do
One thing to do to Impact the World: I want to try my best to help people who are in poverty; try to end poverty
Favorite Song: "Always Be My Baby" by Mariah Carey
Favorite Quote: "Perfectly Imperfect" and "I accept myself for all that I was, for all that I am, and all that I ever will be, for I am fabulous every step of the way darling"

Here are some more images of her on our site, and click here to see a short video from the session. Aundrea, you are a bundle of joy. Even though you are reserved and shy around acquaintances, you have enough personality for two people. Stick with your dream of becoming a Doctor and we know you will touch the lives of every single patient you see and leave your mark on this world.

No comments: