Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Miss Mykiala...

came to us from Judson HS. She saw the images we did of several of her friends and decided we were the ones for her senior portraits. Mykiala (pronounced ME-KI-A-LA) is a bold, outgoing, and an independent, young lady. She wants to study Marine Biology in Collage and help be a good steward of planet earth. Mykiala was funny, she needed a little direction but when she put on her happy face her electric smile would grab your attention. We got some great images of her, so I hope she likes 'em too. More about her:

After graduation: Study Marine Biology in College, and become a Marine Biologist
A Dinner Guest of her choice: My maternal grandmother, since I was never able to meet her
One Wish: to not have to worry about where life is going to take me
One thing to do to Impact the World: help end homelessness
Favorite Song: "Pink Matter" by Frank Ocean
Favorite Quote: "I think the thing to do is enjoy the ride while you're on it" - Johnny Depp

Here are some more images of her on our site, and click here to see a short video from the session. Mykiala, there's something about you that I like. I can't quite put my finger on it, just that I feel we share a common bond. Your character has been shaped by your past (like mine), and it's made you into a beautiful young lady that has a dream in life that we feel will be achieved, if you stay focused and press on. Don't ever forget where you came from, and where you are going, and in the process be grateful to all that help you along the way.

No comments: