Sunday, March 29, 2009

Big Jake....

Jake is a Senior at Reagan HS. He’s only been in Texas for about 3 years (but I think plans to stay here forever), and he absolutely loves the outdoors. He’s an avid hunter and fisherman, plays guitar, trumpet and drums, and likes to spend time with friends at the beach. If I had to describe his personality, I’d say he’s simply bold. I had another one of those “small world” stories with him. He’s taking one of my former students to his prom (she goes to JM). Anyway, Jake’s mom probably had to threaten pull teeth to get him here, so I bet there was a compromise on what he had to wear. He choose a more casual look; long-sleeve shirts with jeans and boots. We started out with natural-light, first the garage, then into the studio. I have to mention, his friend Tucker, kept texting him the entire time, so M started calling him Tucker by accident (that was after she called him Patrick, after Patrick Dempsey from Gray’s Anatomy). It was pretty funny. Tucker, if you read this, Jake says you’re a “good ‘ol boy”. After a wardrobe change, we went to the hay barn, the garage wall, and then changed again and did some indoor studio stuff. Jake did well, all for the sake of mom. The images turned out great, and I think his mom will like’em. More on the site…. Enjoy…..

No comments: