Sunday, February 28, 2010

Cece's Pizza....

Couldn't resist....if she were a pizza, she'd have to be a deluxe (she's well-rounded)... Cece is a Senior from JM... I had the privilege of having her in one of my classes last school year... She's extremely intelligent, well-mannered, and an all around great young lady... She told me that she wants to attend that school where all the Aggies go, but I'm not going to hold that against her.... ;) We started off the session in her casual outfit... she had these sunglasses that were so 80s that we had to use them in a photo.... Her mom called them aviator glasses, but these were way too cool for pilots (hehehehe).... She then changed into her fabulous blue dress and we took some images on the swing, around the barn, and in the field... I made her laugh when I told her to look at me with her eyes (inside joke)... we finished up with her very fashiony white dress.... we used our neighbor's blooming tree next door, then grabbed a few images with the car with a full moon... Cece is a fun girl.... and I know she'll never forget her experience with us (especially the stickers on my bootie). Here are a few more images on the site, and click here to watch a short video from the session.... Enjoy.....

No comments: