Sunday, February 14, 2010

Mary....

Mary is a Senior at SACS. She’s athletic, intelligent, creative, and very well-grounded… I think my wife paid her the highest compliment, when she said to me, she wishes our sons find and marry a girl like her… I’ve had the privilege of photographing her brother James, and older sister Tiffany (which I called her numerous times during the session), but to my surprise it didn’t bother her, because she really looks up to her big sis… so I guess it was happy, accidental, compliment... We had scheduled to take her portraits late last year, but due to schedule conflicts, we finally got to shoot yesterday… We started with her brother James (she’s a twin, and her mom wanted some images of them together; since we didn’t get any earlier last Summer when we photographed James)…. she then changed into her tourquoise and black shirt outfit… we used the haybarn, and incorporated some of Mary’s unbelieveable pencil sketches…. These are amazing.. She almost has enough money from these three drawings (in the rodeo auction) to pay her first year of college… Lastly, Mary chose a black, silver, and white dress, to be photographed out in the fields… I must say they are my favorites from the session…. We got some flowers for her… the reason I mention this is because I joked with my wife that if she didn’t tear them up (during the session) she (my wife) could have them for Valentine’s Day : ) … anyway, we finished up inside with a couple of images of her reading her Bible…. I hope she likes the images… I think a couple of them are out-of-this-world…. More on the site… Click here to watch a short video of the session…. Enjoy….

No comments: