Monday, February 22, 2010

Iraan.... (they) ran so far away....

They couldn't get away.... I'd just could resist using a little 80's song humor... Brad and Kenna are from West Texas... there's just something about West Texas people that I love... Genuine, authentic, real.... Brad is very humble, quiet, and respectful young man... He's a 3 sport letterman, and will probably go to college somewhere here in SA. Anyway, We started with Brad in the morning... We did some studio images with all of his three sport jerseys... I won't mention the dunking the basketball shot, you'll have to ask him the funny thing that happened... we then went outside and captured him in two other outfits.... We finished up at the Middle School down the road with his track uniform and hurdle... these are by far some of my all time favorites... Click here to see more images on the site, and here for a short video from the session...



Kenna, what can I say? She loves attention (not in a bad way)... she loves having fun.... It wasn't difficult photographing her... We started with some images with her brother, Brad.... then we did some flower (weeds) images that matched the purple in her dress... We then made it into the garage for some she wanted... we then changed into her fabulous flower dress and captured some with the car and high-key in studio.... She was a blast, and the images weren't too bad either ;) Click here to see some more on the site, or here to watch a short video from the session.... Enjoy...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steve,

The day was so amazing, I love all the pictures and your hospitality was even better. Yes I will admit it was very cold :) but it was worth every minute. I want to thank you for making my senior year even better because I honestly think you captured who I am in those pictures and you will not believe how many compliments I have already recieved from my peers and adults. There isn't one thing I would of changed about the photo session, well maybe the weather haha but anywho other than that it was terrific and I cant wait to start handing out my pictures. Once again thank you for everything and your wife she was funny, sweet and very easy to be around and a great hot chocolate maker so thank you thank you thank you I'm looking foward to finishing this process.

Love,
Kenna Ledford

Oh yea, don't forget to....Pop and Dazzel!!!

Captured Keepsakes said...

Kenna and Brad, you are the reason we do what we do.... your kind and gracious words will be cherished forever.... Thank you for choosing us and allowing us to take part in this special time in your life, it truly is an honor and blessing...