Sunday, February 07, 2010

Gregarious Anthony....

What can I say? Anthony has to be one of the most fun Senior Guys I've ever photographed... He's a Senior from Randolph HS... Shy is not a word in his vocabulary... I think he could have a good time in a cardboard box floating 2000 miles out in the ocean... When we met he told me that he was a funny guy...at the session I soon found this to be true... His dad wanted the traditional suit and tie image... I wanted to do something really different and funny, so I had an idea (that would satisfy both requests)... I found a shirt at WalMart and it just so happened to be his favorite superhero...how's that for good fortune? Anyway, his dad, step-mom, and sister all accompanied him during the session and helped out by being the audience for his many performances... We tried some new things, and he had several ideas as well... He drinks Monster drinks like water, according to dad, so we had to include that... He also is a big-time X-box player, so we included that as well.... We shot some with the car (in black and white), and finished up inside with the traditional cap and gown, and funny t-shirt... Anthony is a very personable, approachable, and good-spirited young man... I don't know what his future holds, but I can bet that it will include entertaining people with his sense of humor... I loved the images, and have quite of few favorites, some posted on the web site... I hope they like'em.... Click here to view the video from the session... Enjoy...

2 comments:

Khrista said...

These images are stellar! I think your best yet!!!!

Captured Keepsakes said...

K - thanks for your kind and appreciative words...he was a blast to work with, it wasn't hard to create cool images with him.... he did all the work, I just pushed a button... ;)