Monday, May 02, 2016

Everything is Bigger in Texas...

CJ comes to us from Marion HS. The title says it all. CJ has the biggest truck I've ever seen driven by a high-school-age driver. It's tricked out, and believe it or not, it gets 25 mpg (I couldn't believe it either). CJ loves hunting, golf, and baseball. He plans on attending college and eventually working with his dad (owns a business). CJ was a subtle reminder of one of my sons. He loves hunting, bow and rifle. He's also a golfer, missed state by one place. I teased him with the idea of inventing a game that allows you to swing a club and hunt at the same time. Kill two birds with one stone, or ball or projectile object (my imagination goes wild). CJ seems to have a good head on his shoulders. I think whatever he sets his mind to, he'll accomplish it. You can see more of him here or on our website.

No comments: